It is our mission to provide easy-to-use statistical software to the non-statistician scientist.
Axsoma is a small, privately owned business based in Palo Alto, CA. We focus on providing researchers with intuitive software for statistical analysis, enabling more time interpreting and reporting results and less time fighting with a computer. We believe that access to data shouldn't be limited by proximity to a dedicated machine with a pricey software license, but should be at their fingertips whether they're on a desktop, tablet, or phone. We believe that data is most powerful when it can be shared among colleagues, accessible to the community, and available for further analysis. We believe data should be presented in simple, clear graphics that enhance understanding.
Our Core Values:
- Providing affordable, reliable software
- Promoting the sharing and openness of data
- Supporting the research community
- Responding quickly and helpfully to customer concerns
- Striving for rapid feature development
- Upholding corporate ethics and responsibilty
- Treating employees with respect and dignity
- Advocating for science-backed policies
Full-stack Software Developer
Financial copywriter published in U.S. News
McGill University, Finance and Economics
Passed the CFP and Series 6 exams